Sunday 22 November 2015

Three More Inlaid Die Cutting Cards using Stampin' Up's Sleigh Ride Edgelits

Hello there,
and as promised yesterday I'm here with three more cards that use the inlaid die cutting technique and the Sleigh Ride Edgelits dies. The fabby dies are being retired at the end of this catalogue {or sooner if they sell out} so if you want your very own please order them asap! ;-)
So, I made these samples first as one of my 12 weeks of Crafty Christmas Makes and you may have seen sneak peek of these cards if you watched the video already?! Then I made yesterdays card (HERE) for the tutorial, it was much more traditional looking in Cherry Cobbler and Mossy Meadow but just by changing up the card colours you can make really modern looking cards, let me show you...
Here's the Square design with sequin trim and thick twine
You'll notice the resemblance to yesterdays card here with another oval - except this time the oval is popped up on dimensionals instead of being inlaid into the card front. Change to a silver satin ribbon bow and add silver glimmer stars and you're done!
And a circle version with silver glimmer backing...
 ...but, I know that's an awful lot of glimmer paper for just one card!
So here's my Top Tip: Die cut a glimmer paper circle one size larger than your main panel, then die cut a circle one size smaller than the main panel from the centre of the glimmer and use it for another project ;-)
 So, I hope you have enjoyed these cards I have made using this technique?
To see the video you can pop back to Yesterdays Post :-)
Thanks for looking today,
Stampin' hugs,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...