Monday 12 October 2015

Pool Party Robot using Stampin' Up's Boys Will Be Boys stamp set

Hello there,
Today's card is another using the adorable, ahem, I mean cool robot from Boys will be Boys. It's no secret I love this little stamp set and I think it's great value too if you have little (and not so little) boys around. Of course you can easily use it for girls cards (SEE HERE) but it is just fab for those tricky males. Lets see.... 
I do have a little video tutorial on how I watercolour this little robot (and more), if you want you can SEE IT HERE 

This card uses a strip of torn paper from the Cherry on Top paper stack wrapped with bakers twine and the sentiment is from the set punched with the washi label punch ;-)
and I couldn't resist adding some White Perfect Accents enamel dots too...
I used a Bermuda Bay base and added a Basic Grey layer too.
 And a final, top view for you to finish today.
 Well, that's it from me for tonight, I'm off to work now but I'll be back tomorrow with another make :-)
Here is the Online Shoppers Code for use this October. Please use this code when shopping in my Online Store and spending between £25 and £150 for a free thank you gift after the end of the month. If you spend over £150 you will earn your own fabulous rewards :-)
ZNZFZYAN
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...