Thursday 15 October 2015

Flurry Of Wishes in White on Crumb Cake for a Card Class

Hello! 
I have a cute snowflake card from last week's class to share with you today. 
I used that old faithful colour combo of White Craft Ink on Crumb Cake. Add in a hint of gold and Pool Party and this is what I come up with. 
I started with the two smaller snowflakes and stamped them on the diagonal across the crumb cake card layer...
Then I used the medium snowflake from the set on a spare piece of card, wait for it to dry thoroughly (or blast it with your heat gun for speed) and then stamped the sentiment over the top using Versamark and heat embossed with gold powder.
  Punch out and ink the edges using a sponge and more white ink and pop some yummy gold thread behind on the dimensionals before sticking it down.
 Sprinkle with some gold glimmer paper stars
And add to the Pool Party base to complete.
And there's today's card done. 
I hope you have enjoyed this card today and I'll be back soon with another :-)
 Here is the Online Shoppers Code for use this October. Please use this code when shopping in my Online Store and spending between £25 and £150 for a free thank you gift after the end of the month. If you spend over £150 you will earn your own fabulous rewards :-)
ZNZFZYAN
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...