Saturday 10 October 2015

12 Weeks of Crafty Christmas Makes 2015. Week 2 - Double Wide Mini Milk Carton

Hello!
And welcome to Week 2 of my Crafty Christmas Makes 2105 series where I will share with you my Festive Double Wide Mini Milk Carton.
In today's video/post I designed this festive double wide mini milk carton using the lovely Festival Of Trees stamp set. As you can see I made a CAS version and an antique style. They both use the same stamps and ink the only difference is the cardstock and a touch of sponged ink around the corners to age the crumb cake version. 
 I have also designed this carton in both centimetres AND inches! With the inches box I have made it so it works with 8"x11" cardstock for those who work with this :-) You're welcome ;-)
The left hand box here is in inches, with the right hand being in centimetres. 
 This little set of pictures shows the difference in the sizes and the video explains it all a little more.
 A little close up of the vintage style version. I used the very lovely Antique Tags hostess set for the santa tag on here. You can choose this for FREE with a qualifying spend and it also has the "To and From" sentiment included as used on the CAS version.
And as I mentioned in last weeks post, Cozy Christmas also has a "To and From" sentiment too.
 So, lets see this weeks video shall we?
And here are the measurements for those who prefer written numbers :-)

Short side: score @ 4.5cm, 9.5cm, 13.5cm cut @ 15.5cm
Long side: score @ 4.5cm, 14cm, 18.5cm, 28cm, cut @ 29cm

Short side: score @ 2", 4", 5.5" cut @ 6"
Long side: score @ 2", 5.25", 7.25", 10.5" end of paper/cut @ 11"

Well, I hope you have enjoyed this second week of Crafty Christmas Makes 2015?! Do let me know if you have a go at making and share it with me here or on social media (all links are at the end of every post)
**For all other projects in this series please CLICK HERE. Note: this link will only show more than this post after 10/10/2015**
I'll leave you with a little selection of images of this Double Wide Mini Milk Carton - perfect for pinning ;-)
Thanks for looking today!
Here is the Online Shoppers Code for use this October. Please use this code when shopping in my Online Store and spending between £25 and £150 for a free thank you gift after the end of the month. If you spend over £150 you will earn your own fabulous rewards :-)
ZNZFZYAN
Stampin' Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...