Thursday 10 September 2015

Mini Pen Gift Box Video Tutorial in centimeters and inches!

Hello,
I love this time of year because even (usually boring) supermarket shopping is fun! For me this is due mainly to the fact that there is often a whole isle of "Back to School" stationery products in the shops ;-) That's where I found these mini PaperMate InkJoy pens (see video) and I thought they would make perfect gifts for kids, adults or even for Christmas table presents. So I designed this little box to gift them in and made a video to share with you too!
I made a selection of designs and it works perfectly using either card or DSP.
 Held closed with either a ribbon or a twist tie closure.
 I used Kraft card teamed with the Wonderland stamps (A/W catty) and English Garden DSP. I have had this gorgeous paper a while and have just been waiting for an opportunity to use it ;-)
and a little stack of boxes.
So, let's see the video shall we?
To watch this video on YouTube: VIDEO LINK
As promised I have the measurements here. I'll pop down both the centimetres and inches versions for those who prefer to have it written down too but they make much more sense if you watch the video :-)
Centimetres: 5cm x 30.5, score short side at 1.5cm on each side, score at 9.5cm, 11cm, 23cm and 24.5cm.
Inches (hopefully): 2" x 12", score short side at 9/16" from each side, score at 3+3/4", 4+5/16", 9+1/8" and 9+5/8".
Inchies: please do let me know if these measurements work in inches or if they need adjusting ;-)
And finally here's the title picture again to PIN so you can find this tutorial easily :-) 
OK, that's all from me for today :-)
I hope you enjoyed todays video and I'll be back tomorrow with another post for you but 'till then,
Stampin' hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...