Thursday 27 August 2015

New Peaceful Wreath and Cozy Christmas Stamps by Stampin' Up! to make a Holly Branch Christmas Card.

Hello,
Today's card uses another two new Christmas Stamp set in the upcoming Autumn/Winter seasonal catalogue. If you have visited here recently it's probably not a surprise I was drawn to the Peaceful Wreath stamp set as I'm in a colouring in kinda mood of late! And this set is just perfect, choc full of outline images to colour! 
The sentiment is from the adorable Cozy Christmas set which is so perfectly retro and so me too. I love all things retro - from home decor to fabrics and of course crafting, just see my Instagram feed ;-)
So, lets take a look at the card I made with these sets shall we....
  I coloured these images in with my Aqua-painter and Old Olive, Garden Green, Real Red and a touch of Soft Suede ink pads.
You can see THIS post for how I watercolour. You really don't have to be an artist to enjoy watercolouring stamped images! I promise!
 New Christmas enamel dots **swoon**
 I used some retired Mossy Meadow ribbon (which was in the clearance rack recently) to decorate the top edge, you know how I love my bows! 
*BTW they have added some new bits, including three colours of the adorable Sweater Trim from a few catalogues ago, to the clearance rack recently! Why not HOP OVER for a look!
And a top view of the card to finish. Please do let me know what you think in the comments section below ;-)
Well, that's all from me for tonight. I'll be back here tomorrow with another card for you but I might take a break from Christmas for a change? So I hope to see you here then :-)
**All links will be at the end of the post so you can see them a bit closer but please note: you will NOT be able to them to your basket till the 1st September**
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

1 comment:

  1. I love what you did with this card! I would love to share this on my blog for 'My Crafty Friends Monday' (a round up of amazing cards from amazing stampers!)! Please let me know if you would prefer that I didn't share it (of course I give you credit and link back to your blog!).
    Inky Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...