Friday 7 August 2015

Four Days of Cards using Boys Will Be Boys by Stampin' Up! Day Three.

Hi there,
And welcome to day three of this mini series :-)
 So, as I mentioned the other day I had a bad case of crafters block before I started playing with this brilliant stamp set! Yes, I'm crediting this set for lifting my moment of  the block.
 I am sharing these cards with you in the order that I made them and so here you can see, as the block lifted, I moved away from the sketch I started with and began to play with the layout as well as the stamps! I wanted to used these building blocks and decided to go with a more bold, but still watercoloured look and came up with this card...
 I used the Lots of Labels Framelits to cut out my already coloured image and then added a same size Night of Navy label cut in half to frame the top and bottom and give it a  little pop.
 I love this sentiment and I thought it would also be a good 'inside the card' sentiment! What do you think?
 No perfect accents today ;-) But the image was popped on dimensionals and I added bakers twine instead.
 And one more picture to finish today. So, this was my third favourite card in this mini series which means I made my favourite card last and have saved it share with you tomorrow! I know, it feels wrong to pick favorites when you like them all!
 So, it looks like you'll have to come back again tomorrow, right?
Thanks for looking today and be sure to let me know which card you have liked the best so far!
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...