Monday 6 July 2015

No Bones About It Mini Pop Up Card in a Box! with Stampin' Up's Tiny Treat Boxes.

Hellooo!
I am super late posting today as I had a fun card class this morning and a few bit to do this afternoon. So, I am here now before I go to work this evening with another mini pop up card in a box. You may notice that I am (still) loving these and I'm sure this won't be the last you see of them. If you want to watch the video with directions, tips and measurements for how to make your own version of these cards  then please visit THIS POST.
OK, so here is todays version using No Bones About It....
 For this version I used pretty coloured Washi Tape to decorate the outside of the box, 
 with more washi tape on the top of the lid (instead of stamping) which I continued all the way around the inside ;-)
 So, I wanted to use this card to make a dinosaur card in girly-er colours rather than the usual more masculine browns and/or blues usually seen. Because girls like dinosaurs too!! ...and sparkly sequins ;-)
 OK, I'm going to admit a boo boo here. I thought I had picked up the Rose Red ink pad to stamp these bones over the pink pirouette solid but I actually had grabbed Real Red. I (surprisingly) like this combo even though it wasn't something I would have planned, what do you think? Be honest..... ;-)
 I used a lot of different coloured ink pads for this card but you could easily make it in a much simpler colour combo.
and I added a secret message in the bottom of the box too
 So, I hope you liked today's card? and I'll be back tomorrow with a new Two Minute Tuesday Video for you so don't forget to stop by :-)
Thanks for looking today.
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

1 comment:

  1. What can I say! dino-riffic.... , love love love this Sarah Jane..... Just need my dino stamps now....

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...