Friday 3 July 2015

Mini Pop Up Card in a Box using Stampin' Up's Guy Greetings

Hello!
This post is all about Guy Greetings again, this is such a great stamp set for men's cards :-) 
Today's card is the one I made for my FiL for Father's Day and I forgot to share with you at the time! I love these mini pop up cards and I have lots of fun ideas to use them so lets start with this men's design, (you could easily change out the fathers day sentiment for a birthday one) and I also decorated a matching bag to go with it...
*Note: You can see how to make these pop up cards in my VIDEO TUTORIAL HERE*
 I added Washi around the outside to decorate the box, as before
 Stamped the top of the box
 and this is how it unfolded
 The card as it was pulled out. Notice the little spots? They aren't in Guy Greetings so do you know where they are from?? Yep, they are from the Sweet Stack stamp set!!
and of course I stamped the bag to match too...
I sure hope boys like ribbon too ;-) 
Well, Dad said he did anyway! lol
So, I hope you've enjoyed today's post and this different version of a mini pop up card? 
'Till tomorrow,
Stampin' Hugs, 
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...