Wednesday 15 July 2015

Day FIVE of Five Days of You're Sublime by Stampin' Up! A CAS Submarine card

Hello,
and welcome to the last day, day Five in my mini series Five Days Of You're Sublime.  If you came by yesterday you'll have noticed I skipped a day in the series yesterday as it was Two Minute Tuesday but hopefully you enjoyed my video on inking your card layers in between days four and five? ;-)
So, I have really enjoyed playing with this set recently and I hope you have enjoyed the cards and projects I have shared with you this week? To see all the projects in this Five Days Series please click HERE and to see the other shaker card I made a few weeks ago, again with this set please click HERE.
Please let me share with you the final card now using the little submarine, it's the most CAS of the lot and I love it!!
I stamped the image using Staz on ink onto thick white card and coloured it in using ink pads and blender pens again, I love the look it gives using these pastel shades...
I used some retired Pool Party Seam Binding from my stash but the Pink Pirouette would be lovely as an alternative.
 I added the front layer on dimensionals....
 and finished with White Perfect Accents, I'm loving these too! You need to add them to your next order ;-)
Well, that's all for this mini series so I hope you have enjoyed the cards I have shared with you? 
I'll be back tomorrow with my notecard box with a new design and the measurements in inches (as requested) from THIS VIDEO.
Thanks so much  for stopping by today,
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...