Monday 15 June 2015

Using Stampin' Up's Barnyard Babies - Two more cards with my class kit!

Hello!
As promised yesterday I have two more cards using the kits from class last week. To see the original card I designed please GO HERE.
So, I had a couple of extra card kits cut up as spares for class so I decided to make some extra cards using these kits. I started with the pink pirouette card bases and the Barnyard Babies stamp set of course, this time I used the sheep from the set and changed up the position of the image...
I did have a little head start on these card as I had previously stamped and coloured these two images on water-color card. I love this cute, black sheep ;-)
 I added the white card layer on foam pads and adhered the navy layer flat to the card for a different look.
 and a top view of this lamb-y card :-)
 For my third version of this card I added the brick embossing folder into the mix and coloured the cow in (Crumb Cake) brown :-)
 Love this sentiment!!
 I embossed the bricks first then stamped the sentiment to get it in the centre of a brick.
 Doesn't the addition of the brick folder change the look of the whole card?!
 and a top view of this card to finish!
Well, I hope you have enjoyed the last couple of days of Barnyard Babies? 
I do have another card to share with you that I made with this set so I'll be back with that later this week too but tomorrow for (not quite) Two Minute Tuesday I'll be back with a new Video Tutorial, you won't want to miss it :-)
Thanks for stopping by today,
Stampin' hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...