Wednesday 6 May 2015

Five Days of Stampin' Up! Note Cards; Day Five. Using Butterfly Basics PLUS Two Bonus Note Card Keeper Box Designs.

Hello and welcome to the last day-  Day Five - of my note card series! 
Today's card uses the crumb cake note cards and Butterfly Basics stamps with the masking technique. This technique was also used in my VIDEO for the card keeper box if you want to see me demo it :-)
OK, lets look at this card...
 I stamped the butterfly first before masking and adding the leaves and honeycomb from the set.
BTW: Do you like my new watermark? I was having a play around last night after work and made it ;-) 
 Anyway, I added the Linen thread with a stapler then topped it with this sentiment - from the Treat Bag thinlits die set - using glue dots then coated in crystal effects for maximum shininess :-)
 And here are the other two designs for the Note Keeper Box that I promised photographs of in my VIDEO last week. Obviously the one I made for the video matches today's card ;-)
Here is the one we made in class, this one is Strawberry Slush but the ladies had a choice of retiring in Colours all with Gorgeous Grunge decoration.
And some more photos of these new designs. All the measurements for box and the DSP can be found on THIS POST - under the video :-)
Right, that's all from me today. I've been trying to get this post finished for a couple of hours now so I'm just gonna publish and hope I haven't missed anything!! Lol.
I hope you have enjoyed this mini series and to see all the posts in this 
Thanks for looking today,
Stampin' Hugs, 
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...