Sunday 10 May 2015

Coastal Cabana Wedding card using Your Perfect Day by Stampin' Up!

Hello!
And welcome to my blog this Sunday. I have had a busy morning this morning doing the dreaded house-work while hubby took the littlest one to cricket where he got two wickets! He was so chuffed!! 
So, I have another wedding card to share with you today, again using Your Perfect Day. This card was designed for a lady at hubbys work to give to her friends who wed this weekend. Just in case you wondered I have blacked out their names, that's not part of the design ;-) 
I went with a Silver and (retired now) Coastal Cabana colour way...
 Satin Ribbon is just the BEST for tying bows! Bow tying Video HERE if you want to see  ;-)
This font gives this card a cool, funky look
 The cake was heat embossed using silver powder with just the top edges coloured using a blender pen and ink pad.
I added a stamped off image inside and a sentiment which is also in the set
 and a top view to finish today.
Well, today's post is picture heavy but light on words I'm afraid as I'm off now to make the cards for tomorrow's class and then I have a couple of magazine commissions to work on before work tonight.
So, thanks for looking today and I hope you liked the card?
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

1 comment:

  1. love the color choices n the stamp is so fab...great card

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...