Saturday 23 May 2015

Adventure Bound DSP Stack with Heat Embossed Sentiment.

Hello,
I have another card today using the very lovely Adventure Bound paper stack. Please remember this stack is only available 'till the 1st June so if you need it... you know what to do right? It's a fab paper stack ;-)
OK, lets take a little look at the card. 
 I added these little wooden leaves on a nest of linen thread for a bit of something extra ;-)
They just add a little extra diemension to the bottom corner. I do love this paper though don't you?
 As you know (if you've been here before) I love to heat emboss sentiments directly onto this DSP and this one is from the "Really Good Greetings" set which just FYI is retiring late on the 1st June also. 
I then went over it using espresso ink and a sponge to make it pop.
 And a top view to finish today.
So that was today's card. I hope you liked it?
 I'll be back tomorrow with another one for you,
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...