Friday 17 April 2015

Using Chalk Lines and Yippee-Skippee by Stampin' Up!

Hello!
We've been out today at the beach, unfortunately though, it was freezing!!! Now we're home it is lovely and sunny (and has been most of today apparently) but down by the sea it was all overcast and soooo windy and yet, we are only 15 minutes drive from the sea! It's funny how the weather can be so different such a short distance apart.
Anyway, todays cards is another from class this week and uses another set I haven't used enough yet, Chalk Lines (the hearts), teamed with Yippee-Skippee for the sentiment.
I made this card in a Mint (Coastal Cabana) and Navy colourway totally inspired by an outfit I saw on Pinterest! See...
 Yippee-Skippee has loads of lovely sentiments including this...
 I added texture with the stars embossing folder to the larger circle before running the silver encore ink pad around the edges 
 I kept this twine in a straight line by using the technique in THIS VIDEO
 and finished the card with a few sequins for a bit of sparkle
So, that's it from me for today.
Thanks so much for stopping by today :-) 
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...