Sunday 22 March 2015

Stampin' Up's Tea Lace Doily and Sale-a-Bration 2015 to the max!


Hello!
I hope you enjoyed watching  YESTERDAYS VIDEO? And please, don't forget to share with me if you have a go at making a diagonal gap card! #
I have another card from class to share with you today with a bit of Heat Embossing but much more straight forward than yesterdays card ;-) I used the Sale-a-Bration stamps Simply Wonderful with the Best Year Ever DSP and Accessory Pack too. It's a mini SaB party on this card!
This paper reminds me of beach huts what do you think...

 I heat embossed in silver the sentiment (making this a great as a wedding card perhaps?) onto white card then adhering this die cut circle over the centre of the Tea Lace Doily. This then gives you a fab way to adhere the doily without the headache of hiding the glue!
 After adding the doily to the DSP I stapled the ribbon onto the doily edge and tied a bow. This is a really secure way of adding single bows to a card, {also shown in yesterdays video, FYI ;-)}
 I punched silver glimmer paper hearts using the heart border punch and added these across the bottom edge for some extra bling.
and one last look to finish today :-) I was really happy with this card; it's quick, cute and easy!
OK, That's me for today.
I'll be back tomorrow with more :-)
Thanks for looking!
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...