Saturday 21 March 2015

Saturday Special: A New Video Tutorial for You!! How to create a diagonal gap in your card easily.

Hello!
I managed to get this video filmed yesterday and edited today but uploading has took an age! Anyway, it's finally all ready now sharing how to make this card. It looks a little tricky to get the space between the DSP but there is an easy way to do it and that's what I'm showing you along with the steps to complete the rest of the card including how to get that inky look on your Irresistibly Yours Sale-a-Bration DSP.
So, lets look at the first card I designed in a Calypso Coral and Crumb Cake colour combo. This one was originally for class this week...
 I added Coral Pom Pom trim and Baked Brown Sugar thick twine to the top corner with a staple and stamped the Happy Birthday sentiment using the Crazy About You stamps.
 So, here's my little video sharing how you make this card easily
 And here's the card I made in the Video, it's pretty in Coastal Cabana isn't it?
and a few of both cards to finish today
Well, I hope you have enjoyed today's post and Video?
We're off to town (on a Saturday!) to get new school shoes for the two youngest kids, wish me luck!
I'll be back on here again tomorrow with another card for you :-)
Thanks for looking today,
Stampin' Hugs,

Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...