Monday 2 March 2015

New Sale-a-Bration products and a card using Perpetual Birthday Calender by Stampin' Up!

Hello!
It's been a day of highs and lows here today! I had a puncture show it's self on the way home from work late last night and unfortunately car manufacturers don't think we need spare tyres in our cars these days so I spent far too much time wondering what exactly to do! (I called the RAC in the end), sadly they cant repair the tyre so a new one has been ordered but that has put me really behind today, hence the lateness of this post ;-)
On the up side my eldest boy passed his driving test today!!! It was his first time too! Woo hoo!! As you can imagine I'm so proud of him for working towards this goal, it's such a great thing to achieve at any age.
And also in the good news section SU! have added extra Sale-a-Bration goodies to their offering. Whoop! These products are available now for just one month ('till the end of March) and run in conjunction with the original SaB products for the same £45 spend criteria.
 Do take a look at THIS leaflet to see closer what new products you can earn. 
I need that twine!!
 OK, so onto today's card now. this was another class card and I used an older favourite stamp of mine called Million and One. I'm still waiting on Stampin' Up! to make this stamp saying Happy Birthday in this beautiful font!! I teamed it with the Perpetual Birthday Calender stamps in Strawberry Slush, Coastal Cabana and Sahara Sand to make this card... 
 See - Strawberry Slush thick twine. I love this stuff ;-)
Isn't this font gorgeous?
 And we added a few rhinestones to finish this card off. Because we all need some bling, right?
OK, that's all for today.
I'll be back with a new TMT Video tomorrow so do pop on by if you get a  chance.
Thanks for stopping by today
Stampin' Hugs, 
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...