Saturday 14 March 2015

Guy Greetings, Just Sayin' and the Moustache Framelit by Stampin' Up! for a Guys card.

Hello and happy Saturday to you!
I hope you are enjoying your weekend? We have been busy this morning and so only now do I have a chance to sit and blog with you. Then I'm going to go and spend a couple of hours in a little crafty escape designing cards for Mondays class :-) I still have one spare space if you are local and want to join us, please message me. 
Speaking of class, this is one of the cards we made at a recent class. I try to have at least one man's card at each Stamp-a-Stack class. This one uses the Moustache framelit with the Guy Greetings and Just Sayin' stamp sets in a cool Silver and Slate colour way. Take a peek...
 We heat embossed this sentiment from Just Sayin' using silver powder and Versamark. 
We also stamped the hats from Guy Greetings using Versamark for the background.
 The moustache framelit was die cut and then embossed with the chevron folder. I added some silver sequins I had left over from the A/W catty. 
I do *heart* sequins ;-)
 I added a little silver satin ribbon down the side tied with white bakers twine to complete this card.
Well, I hope you like today's card as much as my ladies at class did making it?
Thanks so much for stopping by today, I hope you get a chance to get inky today too!
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

1 comment:

  1. What a super card for a mature gentleman, I might just do something on a similar line. (Will give you the credit if I do)
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...