Friday 27 March 2015

Circle Thinlits in Gold and Cantaloupe


Hi!
I have a card today using my much underused Circles Thinlits die. I referred to my previous tutorial (HERE) to make this three panel sized card using this die :-)

I was inspired by a card I made a long time ago that I spotted again when I was updating my links at the end of my posts on here. If you follow me on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram you might have seen I decided (in my infinite wisdom) to change my Twitter name to #cardsandacuppa but unfortunately for me I then had to update all the links on here! Meaning I had to go back to modify each post for nearly two years! On the upside I remembered cards I had totally forgotten about and so this is where the colours for this card have come from!
Anyway, enough waffle. I'm going to share the card with you now.
I started with a Crisp Cantaloupe base and topped each section whisper white card then added gold vellum paper over this...
 The sentiment is from a retired set and was stamped over a brush stroke from work of Art with some mini butterflies from the Papillon Potpourri stamp set which I heat embossed in Gold.
 A larger butterfly I added inside
 I also added a thick cantaloupe twine and gold bakers twine bow
 inside
 Closed. I left the back panel blank for writing on.
and one final photo to finish
OK, that's all for today. Thanks for looking and I hope you liked today's card.
**Note: Please remember that Sale-a-Bration finishes on the 31st March! This is the very last few days to get those goodies you really want/need for FREE with every £45 spent. Please pop over to my SHOP for a look around before they go forever :-)
And be sure to come back here tomorrow as I'll be back with a new Photo Tutorial for you!!
Stampin' Hugs,

Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...