Tuesday 3 February 2015

Two Minute Tuesday Video - using the Lotus Blossom stamp set by Stampin' Up!

Hello!
And a huge welcome to the first of my new series of "Two Minute Tuesday" videos sharing top tips, demostrations and techniques with you.
So, to kick off today I have a video sharing the Sale-a-Bration FREE  Lotus Blossom 3-step stamp. 
In this video I share with how you can stamp both the flower and stem using two, coordinating coloured ink pads and also how you can achieve a great look using just one ink pad.
Please do let me know what you think :-)
Here are the three cards I shared this week all made using just one ink pad for the flower.
Well, I hope you liked today's post? And if there is something in particular you would like to see please do send me a message and I'll do my very best to help :-) 
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...