Thursday 12 February 2015

Sale-a-Bration Stamps by Stampin' Up! to make a CAS Birthday Card

Hello,
And  welcome to today's blog post!
I have a super quick and cute card to share with you today using two Sale-a-Bration stamp sets. The stars in the background come from the You Brighten My Day set and I stamped them in Night of Navy and Smoky Slate then added the birthday sentiment from Big Day to a banner, topped with a navy stitched ribbon loop....
I trimmed the banners by hand around the stamped sentiment and added the ribbon with staples - I think this makes it a bit less girly so you could still give this to a guy. 
Please Note: I only just realised this ribbon is retired! Oopsie! Anyway, it would look fab with some 1/8" taffeta ribbon instead, see page 206 of the Annual Catty for colours and other ribbons too, soz ;-)
  I used the fab Note Cards from SU! as I love the slightly smaller size and they are a bit thicker than standard Whisper White card but are still perfect for stamping onto directly as they are so smooth, I did pop a dimensional under each banner just for a bit of depth...
 and I also stamped the envelope too! How organised!
OK, that's all from me today.
I'll be back tomorrow with the start of my new 7 days of Baby Bumblebee series.
I hope you can join me for the next week where I'll be sharing lots of ideas and tips for this super sweet bumblebee stamp :-)

Thanks as ever for stopping by today,
Stampin' hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...