Saturday 24 January 2015

Perpetual Birthday with You Brighten My Day; a Sale-a-Bration set by Stampin' Up!

Hello!
I hope your weekend is going well? This is how our day has started and is still continuing so far ;-)
Yep, that's the arm for the ballcock in our upstairs toilet! It was overflowing so hubby was trying to bend it lower to fix it but it was cold out side.... enough said! So, we have ended up doing jobs at home today. And I had so many fun things planned today too!
I also have a couple of photos of my middle child Zoe, at her last ballroom dancing presentation on Thursday to share with you today too. It's such a shame it's finishing and she is certainly going to miss going :-(
 Here she is with her good friend Georgia, they look so pretty and so grown up here! Stop time. Now! Please!
OK, thanks for sharing those moments with me :-) Onto a card now then...
This is another from class this week using the Perpetual Birthday Calendar stamp set (the splodges) and You Brighten My Day which is a Sale-a-Bration freebie.
 We stamped the little house in Versamark and heat embossed it in white adding to a punched Note Tag but making the whole card pop was the Stacked with love Washi Tape. 
I think the pop of black tape took this card from simply pretty to a real Wow! card. 
 and a side view to finish today. I popped a lot of the front pieces on dimensionals to make the tag stand out that bit more :-)
OK, I'm hoping your day is running smoother than mine! But I will be back tomorrow with more cards for you.
Thanks for looking today,
Stampin' Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...