Sunday 4 January 2015

New Year, New Catalogue, New Products and a Ton of New Ideas!!

Hello!
I'm back!! I know I have been a bit absent since Christmas but we have been spending the last week of the holidays together putting away the Christmas Decs, doing a little sales shopping and generally relaxing here at home - as I'm sure most of you have been doing also?! But, today was the start of operation de-clutter - starting with our Bedroom :-)
I have spent one day in my craft room though (yesterday). Firstly I had a magazine commission to finish (an Easter one!!) and then I had a little (actually, quite a long) play with some of the new goodies from the upcoming new Spring/Summer catalogue. I can't wait to share it with you in just 2 days!! Speaking of - if you would like a hard copy of this catalogue then please do DROP ME A LINE. I am happy to post it out to you for FREE if you are planning an order with me soon or have ordered from me recently. I have posted out catty's to all those who have recently ordered from me (thank-you) but if you have placed an order and haven't received a copy perhaps you didn't click the "Allow demonstrator to contact me" button? If you didn't then I DO NOT have your address :-( Please do contact me and I'll pop one in the post to you tomorrow :-)
OK, so today I'm sharing with you a duo of cards. These are really simple one layer cards using the new stamp set Sheltering Tree which will be available on Tuesday. 
I love this set and it'll be fab for multi layered cards but also for quick and simple cards like these...

 Here is an Early Espresso with Strawberry Slush blossom tree card, wouldn't this be fab for Easter? It must be on my mind still... ;-)
 I added dots of glue with the glue pen and sprinkled Dazzling Diamonds glitter over (Sorry, it was hard to get a good picture of the glitter) and topped the card with Pistachio Pudding thick twine. 
All supplies are at the end of this post.
 and I also made an Old Olive with Crumb Cake trunk version too. I think the colours make this a more masculine version. I added the mini paperclip and linen thread from a kit we got at convention that I never used. Operation de-clutter is everywhere ;-)
 I used Memento ink to stamp the bike but I stamped it off onto my grid paper first to make it paler, then added the cross bars in Lost Lagoon.
and together again to finish today ;-)
Well, I hope you have enjoyed my first cards and post here for 2015?! 
I look forward to sharing so much more with you over the next 12 months and remember if there is anything you want to ask me or want to see me make then please drop me a line and I'll do my best to help!
Stampin' Hugs for a fabulous and inky 2015 together!
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...