Friday 12 December 2014

Day 1 of Christmas Frames from Class using Stampin' Up! Products

Hello!
As you probably know I had an All Day Class this week making Christmas Frames and so today I have a few pictures of some of the frames the ladies made for you today. No two were the same and they were all simply stunning. Everybody seemed to enjoy making these frames for their own Christmas decor or as a gift for a friend, my friend even made two at the same class- one to keep, one to gift! She did work hard ;-)
OK, enough of my chatter ;-) Here are the frames...
This was Holly's masterpiece- loving the sleigh in this one. I must use this stamp again soon!

 This is Helen's. I love the monochrome look she has going on here...
 Here's Debbie's fame, she was a crafting virgin- not that you'd know looking at this!! Fab!

 And lastly for today this is Shirley's frame. I love the little leaves with the wooden leaf outline on here.

OK, I have more of these which I will share with you tomorrow.
Thanks for looking today :-)
Stampin' hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

2 comments:

  1. I have just today discovered your blog and I am LOVING it, going to be a regular visitor. Soooo much great stuff on here. Thank you for sharing all these fantastic projects.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy you are here and are enjoying my blog :-) thanks so much for your kind comments, hugs xxx

      Delete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...