Sunday 14 December 2014

Bonus Project from Christmas Frame Class- Making a filled Bauble!!

Good Morning and Happy Sunday to you!!
I have to share with you today the surprise Bonus Project that we made at last weeks class. Once the ladies finished their frames they had one of these baubles to fill too. Now, I didn't take pictures of everyone's bauble but I do have photos of the one I made as inspiration for the class. It was sooooo hard to get a decent picture of this but hopefully you get the idea??
This side I added trees from Life in the Forest stamp set. This is obviously not a Christmas set but it sure made fab paper pieced Christmas Trees that I think almost everyone used for their frames and baubles too! Just add White Gel Pen snow ;-)
The Merry is a die (in the Clearance Rack still for just £13.79 while stocks last) and I die cut it from the Gold Foil Sheets adhering just the ends so it was very "sticky-upy" <
 another picture (with me in it too) ;-)
And on the other side I made a wreath of Espresso coloured stars and added the same trees to the sides...
... and the requisite sequins of course ;-)
 OK, thanks as ever for looking today. 
I'll be back tomorrow with a non-Christmas card for a change.
Stampin' Hugs for today,
Products Used to create this project:

1 comment:

  1. Love your bauble. I have a box of 10 empty ones in the cupboard, didn't get round to doing a class with them so they are there for next year. Might case yours in the new year when I have a quiet week. k x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...