Thursday 11 December 2014

10 More Square Ideas for my Frame Class using Stampin' Up! Products

Hi there,
Apologies for not being around for a few days. I had  two all day classes where we made Christmas Frames (I'll share some of those makes by the ladies who came soon, I promise ;-)) But I have also had two of my children home sick this week too. It's been a long stretch of no sleep with my kids this past week!!  
Anyway, I have a bumper post today to make it up to you for not being here. Thanks for your patience :-)
So, this is the original Christmas frame I designed...
TO SEE MORE OF THIS FIRST FRAME PLEASE GO HERE
and as I know that this would not be for everyone I wanted to make some extra designs and I came up with these 10 other squares!!! I had more ideas as the days went on but sadly just ran out of time to make them!!
All the square and most of the layers including the base were made using the Under the Tree Speciality DSP.
This first design uses the Cheerful Tags stamp set with a bit of Gold Embossing and sequins...
 Using the chimney from Get your Santa On. I did this on Crumb Cake card but they used Kraft card at the class and it looked much nicer ;-)
 Double layered Rolled Flower "Christmas Rose". See my Video Tutorial HERE. 
This is Cherry Cobbler and Vanilla.
 Large 3d champagne glimmer star..
"Noel" using the thinlits dies. If you follow me on Istagram and/or Facebook you'll know that the letter "N" went missing for a few days last week (as well as a photopolymer stamp) and we were faced with writing Joy or Merry or just "Oel" until it turned up!! I had tidied and cleaned everywhere looking to find it but to no avail.
{It was found stuck on the back of another die set in case you wondered}
An Ornamental Pine square, highlighted using the White Gel Pen..
 A Santa Beard (inspired by my teamie Kylie at Convention) using the moustache thinlit
 Santa, again from Get Your Santa On
 A smaller champagne glimmer star with sentiment from Good Greetings which is available in the Year End Clear Out now!!
and a white snowflake with a wooden snowflake topper left from my Many Merry Stars Kit. 
OK, so remember you can click on any of the pictures to make them larger if you want a closer look of course.
I have added a basic list of the stamps and dies at the end of this post but it is by no means everything! As the class was the end of year one I let the ladies use what ever they wanted from my craft room and let their creativity run wild!! If you have any questions about what I used on any of these squares please comment below and I'll get back to you asap.
Thanks so much for looking today. I'll be back tomorrow with some of the frames that were made by the ladies at the classes.
Stampin' Hugs for today,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...