Thursday 28 August 2014

NEW Autumn/Winter Seasonal Catalogue by Stampin' Up!

Hello there,
I'm here to share the New Autumn/Winter catalogue with you today, there's a ton of fun stuff in there - take a look today HERE
View the Autumn/Winter Seasonal Catalogue HERE
As one of the many perks of being a demo we can pre-order from the catalogues and these are my favourites so far...
Sequins, snowflakes and gold buttons, yum! and the very gorgeous star border punch...
This fantastic set called Festival of Trees is part of my All Day Christmas Card Class in October, message me to book a spot today!
and this stamp set is called "White Christmas". 
It's going to be a fab colouring set, I have lots of great ideas for that one, watch this space :-)
OK, enjoy looking through the catty and please do let me know if I can help in any way
Look forward to hearing from you soon!
Stampin' hugs, 
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...