Tuesday 12 August 2014

Garden Party, Think Happy and Watercolour Thank-You stamps by Stampin' Up! all on one card!

***EDITED TO SAY I HAVE DONE A LITTLE TUTORIAL HERE FOR THE CLOUDS FROM THINK HAPPY :-)***
Hello there,
I have another class today and I wanted to share with you this card which is just one of those we will be making later. We used a selection of stamp sets for this card hence the rather long title today ;-) but I think they work wonderfully together creating a fun and happy looking card, what do you think?
 I used a basic colour combo of Strawberry Slush with Soft Sky with the highlighting colours being the new In Colour Lost Lagoon; used for the outer rim of the cloud and the flowers leaves are stamped in Wild Wasabi. I *heart* this Strawberry thick bakers twine too!
Cloud TOP TIP: stamp the outer cloud first then line up the SAMJ and fill in with the swirls, there's less chance of pressing too hard and spoiling your cloud/card with excess ink from the centre of the outline stamp. I can do a photo tutorial if you need? Let me know :-)
 These super sweet flowers are from the lovely Garden Party stamp set and I inked them using markers in Strawberry Slush and Wild Wasabi which I think is a really bright modern looking green.
 and the lovely Watercolour Thank-You, another font that would make a fabulous Happy Birthday (Pretty please SU!) ;-) this was again done in Strawberry Slush.
and the whole card again to finish today!
OK, that's all from me for now, I must dash and get ready for my ladies today!
Thanks for looking today and if you have any questions please do ask away in the comments here :-)
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...