Sunday 24 August 2014

Be the Star and Birthday Surprise by Stampin' Up! for a Guy with Top Tips too!

Hi there,
Todays card is another one for a guy this time using Be the Star and Birthday Surprise, both great for men's cards. I cut extra card kits for class the other week so I could make some extra cards for myself keeping the colours (obviously) but changed up the stamps from THIS card, what do you think?
 the fab birthday Surprise sentiment in Lost Lagoon (not Blue Lagoon, as I keep wanting to call it ;-))
 I stamped these stars and die cut them out using the matching Star Framelits, 
Like the cute twine loops behind? scroll down for my top tip on securing this
 TOP TIP 1: Now, I know there are plenty of great ways to do this, glue dots work really well- but well, I was in the kitchen and what can I say, couldn't be bothered to go fetch them! Sooo, I simply stapled this twine to my card layer. It's very secure this way as a bonus, no chance of it unsticking ;-)
TOP TIP 2: I always make my front layers of my card first then add the finished panel to my card base after it's completed, then there are no staples/brad backs/ribbon ends etc. to see inside your card
and the card again to finish today...
I hope you liked todays card and tips,
back soon with more!
Stampin' hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...