Wednesday 2 July 2014

Stampin' Up's Just Sayin' stamp set to make an iPhone card

Hi There,
OK, so after today I'm in a bit of trouble! No, nothing terrible, well quite terrible really because the card reader in my laptop isn't working, eek! But, I do have a USB plug in reader so phew... erm, that is if I could actually find it! So, I do have projects to share with you but I can't upload them to edit the pictures- Pain! and projects to film- but I can't take off the pictures so there's enough room on my card! Double Pain! So, I have ordered a new USB card reader that should be here in a couple of days hopefully but in the mean time I will try to blog from my iPad, but I will definitely be popping a few things on my FACEBOOK PAGE so please do follow me there for updates if you like :-)
Right, so lets share the last project I have on this laptop with you now ;-) I made a card which (I think) would be great for a male {but could easily adapted to a girly version by changing the colours and adding a few rhinestones ;-)}using the Just Sayin' stamp set. I tried to make it like a convo choosing the selections based on the tag at the bottom where the sentiments come from and sort of make it flow, I think it came out OK?
 We heat embossed with white and silver (all links at the bottom of post) onto Marina Mist and White card with the bubbles from the You're the Best sentiment making a great "typing now" symbol
 Silver heat embossing
 and the chevron border punch down the side, 
TOP TIP: I also added bubbles using versamark for a subtle background, you can use versamark for this on any coloured card (not White or Vanilla though)
Well, I hope you like today's card and I hope my card reader gets here quick smart! I really need to film my box tutorial quick so I can send the original off tomorrow! Might have to steal borrow hubbys card....
OK, I'm off now, Thanks for looking today!
Stampin' Hugs, 
Products Used to create this project:

1 comment:

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...