Wednesday 9 July 2014

Stampin' Up's Spiral Flower Die and Million and One plus it's Weekly Deals Day too!

Hello there,
So, my card reader has finally turned up so I can get back to sharing the cards I made the last couple of weeks with you again! I had sent these ones so couldn't re-take the pics :-s
I had three birthdays -all last week- so I decided to make the cards all the same just change the colours to suit the recipients. I had designed the first Strawberry Slush and Coastal Cabana card for my Spiral Flower class where I shared how to make three different versions of this flower including this, what I call "the standard" version shown here where you simply roll a single die cut and secure. I'll share the other two with you tomorrow ;-)
So, here's card #1
 White and Strawberry Slush flowers, 
TIP: I use a hot glue gun to secure my flowers as it's quick drying
 Million and One sentiment, I love this font and really hope SU! make a Happy Birthday version really soon! ;-) Basic Rhinestones add some bling to each sentiment
 Now, card #2 uses the new In Colour Blackberry Bliss. I'm not usually a purple kinda girl but I have to say the depth of this colour is stunning and I loved playing with it, I have teamed it here with Pink Pirouette which is a lovely soft pink
 Rolled flowers, they are so dark it was quite hard to get a good picture 
 and card #3 for today is a Soft Sky and Crisp Cantaloupe version
 Cantaloupe and white flowers, all the cards had leaves made using the bird punch and Vellum card, these are a lovely and subtle way to add leaves and keep your colours simple
and the three cards all together
 And lastly I couldn't resist a picture of all the flowers together, I had positive comments from the three ladies I sent them to but what do you think blog readers?
**Edit to say don't forget to check out this weeks Weekly Deals**
My top picks this week are Gold Vellum for just £7.46 and Smoky Slate Chevron ribbon for £6.19
 Ok, I'm off for now but want to say thanks for stopping by today
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! I say they are gorgeous!! Your color combinations and the design are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...