Sunday 29 June 2014

Retirement Lists from Stampin' Up!

**STICKY POST, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN OR HIT "HOME" FOR NEW POSTS**
Hi there,
So today we say goodbye to some of the stamp sets from the current annual catalogue and of course some of the accessories too! Some items have up to 50% off as well, bonus! 
But please remember- once they are gone, they are gone! Every year we get people desperate for something from the list and unfortunately after the 30th June (or before if they sell out) then you will not be able to get hold of them so if there is something you "need" then please order ASAP.
So, the quickest and easiest way to order is via my ONLINE SHOP
or of course you can EMAIL ME with your order too :-)
Wanna see what's going??
My favourite bargain from the stamps is Just Married (just £10.17 in wood) and the one I'm going to miss the most? has to be... OK a couple really, You're my Hero, Rev up the Fun, and all the wheel stamps are going, I'm so going to miss these too!
Bargain of the list IMO: Perfect Pennant Bigz XL die, just £20.27- 30%off and the things I'll miss the most? Tons but especially...ALL the retiring ribbon- I adore ribbon and love plenty to choose from so I'll be sad to see any of that going (retiring in colour stitched satin especially) and I'll miss Raspberry Ripple, Summer Starfruit and Midnight Muse. I'm sad to see all these colours going and I personally hope they bring these back in the next colour shake up. And finally Dress Up Framelits, love these for quick and elegant cards.
REMEMBER
PLUS THE SPRING/SUMMER CATALOGUE FINISHES AT THE END OF JUNE TOO!!!
The following stamp sets will NOT be carried through to new catalogue...
Happy Watercolour, Peaceful Petals, My Mother, Blessed Easter, Peachy Keen, Hello Sailor, Language of Love, Perfect Couple, Celebrate with Us, Spiral Spins, Simple Stems, So Very Grateful, Eggstra Spectacular, Pomp and Circumstance and Cool Kid 
please order your favourites today!
~~~
But, in the mean time if you need anything remember to order soon to be sure you get the goodies before they sell out and do get in touch if you need any help.
Thanks for looking today
Stampin' Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...