Saturday 31 May 2014

Dress Up Framelits and Measuring Stick Wheel Stamp by Stampin' Up!

Hello,
If you follow me on Facebook you might recognise today's card as I shared a sneak peek there a couple of weeks ago, it was a really quick and simple card to make but it turns out now that it also uses a lot of retiring products! So, I'll share each as we go but if you want to order them please do so quickly as these retiring goodies sell fast!
To see the retiring lists pop over to THIS POST and take a look, please note that the French and German sets are on the stamp list too so be extra careful to get the correct number :-)
So, I started with the Measuring Stick wheel which I have un-mounted (see TUTORIAL HERE), stamped it off once onto my grid paper before stamping it down the side of the white card layer in (retiring) Raspberry Ripple ink. 
 Then I die cut the dress from the Fresh Prints paper stack and the mannequin from Crumb Cake card before adding it with dimensionals to the card front
 and finally the sentiment is from Geometrical, I love this font!
OK, that's me done for today but thanks as ever for popping over. 
I am having a (forced) break from crafting for a few days after breaking my ring finger, under my nail, by shutting it in car door this week! But, fortunately for you guys I do have plenty of photos that need editing to keep me busy, including my finished Craft Room photos, so I'll still be sharing on here.
Thanks for stopping by today :-)
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

1 comment:

  1. Ouch!! Hope your finger is feeling much better soon! Your card is fantastic! I love the measuring stick with the dress form!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...