Friday 21 February 2014

Another Great Year!

Good morning,
Well, I'm up and about early again today even though it's the school holidays. I'm sure I've been up earlier and more often this week than when the little ones are at school! 
So, today I have a card to share with you using a new stamp set from the Spring/Summer catty called Another Great Year. I love the large image in the set (card coming soon) but I wanted to use some of the smaller images for this colour combo of Melon Mambo, Elegant Eggplant and Old Olive with Crumb Cake.
 Love these mini macaroons! 
 I cut the sentiment out and popped it up with dimensionals
 a little tab of  Natural Chevron Ribbon decorates along the top edge,
 and a side view to finish today :-)))
OK, I have another full day ahead and it's the last weekday of the holidays too! 
Thanks for looking and enjoy your Friday :-)
Stampin' hugs,

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card Sarah-Jane - simple but very effective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Sarah-Jane - simple but very effective.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...