Thursday 30 January 2014

Perfect Couple Card with Framelits Embossing Guide

Hello there,
I have finally had a creative day and it feels great! I seem to have been trying to do this for weeks and either had crafters block, been poorly or just not had time to get in there. So, today I managed to make 6 cards and do some (crafty) organisation of my wires, more of which I will share with you over the next week or so. 
Quickly before I share today's card I want to just say classes are coming back! I have just one place left on the stamp-a-stack class on Saturday 15th Feb, one place left on Tuesday 18th but plenty on Monday 17th February, please do message me of you want to come to my first class of 2014 :-)
OK, onto today's card, this cute set is called Perfect Couple. It's super modern and can be found in the new Spring/Summer Catalogue, I really love it! I made this super cute card in a flash, after I worked out how to emboss with framelits that is, please scroll down to see a better picture of the embossed bit as well as the sandwich you will need to make yours :-) 
 I embossed around this image using the new Banner dies and the sandwich you need to achieve this look is..
{working from the bottom up}
***
Magnetic Platform (or multi purpose platform, tab 2 showing)
***
Premium Crease Pad (I recommend a new(ish) one of these as it will be flat, perhaps even keep a spare for this as you don't ever cut it)
***
Stamped card (stamp first so you have flat card to work on and you will get a nice, clear image)
***
Framelit of your choice - CUTTING SIDE UP
***
Acrylic Cutting Pad
***
run through your Big Shot machine to get this look
 and a touch of silver bakers twine decorates the corner
OK, that's all from me for today, I hope you have a go at this cool technique, please share if you do :-)))
I'm off to work now, thanks for visiting,
Stampin' Hugs,
 

4 comments:

  1. Stunning card Sarah Jane... Can't wait to see the rest.... And Like the tip about the spare crease pad ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now why didn't I think of using my framelits to emboss!!
    Thanks for sharing SJ. Great card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is brilliant!! And so simple too! Love your wonderful card and thanks so much for sharing this technique!

    ReplyDelete
  4. TFS...........you always show us how to think outside the box! I love your versatility in the creation of your art,

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...