Monday 6 January 2014

Love you More

Hello!
I am alive!! Apologies for the v-e-r-y long absence over new year, I have had so much going on at home that I just haven't had a chance to craft so far this year! I will be remedying that this week though, now the children are back at school, life should get back to "normal" what ever that is ;-) 
So, I do have a very quick and simple little card I made last week using the new Valentines set "Love you More" I inked the little globe using markers and simply stamped it onto a tiny 3"x 3" vanilla card.
 The colours I used were Coastal Cabana, Pool Party, Primrose Petals and Pistachio Pudding.
The markers are available in colour family sets or in a full set of the 38 core colours with a case, just add the In Colours, see bottom of this post for links ;-)
I also tied a bit of bakers twine round a couple of times to finish them off.
OK, short and sweet today as I've been running all day today again. 
Off to get the kids now then perhaps a bit of crafting between making tea and work tonight? Who knows?
Back really soon with more crafty goodies :-)
Thanks for sticking with me and I hope to see you soon
Stampin' Hugs,
 

1 comment:

  1. These are so sweet! So glad you are doing ok and might have a little more time to get crafty!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...