Wednesday 8 January 2014

Football Monster Hugs!

Hi there,
I have been playing with my Monster Hugs this week and so have 3 cards to share with you over the next few days! Finally, I hear ;-) and I'm going to start with a Football (soccer) version today.
Now, these are meant for small gift giving and would make fab party favours, table presents or why not pop one between pass the parcel layers? So many uses but alas there are no birthdays coming along in our house soon so I decided to add these little cuties to a card :-)
I stamped the football onto a 10.5 square Garden Green card using versamark and added a sentiment from Blue Ribbon layered with Champagne glimmer paper (all links to products are at the end of this post) to make this....
 I wanted to make the football 3d so I used lots of punches for this but if you don't have them you could simply stamp out 3 or 4 and stack them in his arms. 
For mine I stamped the ball 4 times with staz on and punched with the 1+1/4", 1", 3/4" and 1/2" circle punches, layering each with dimensionals, et voilĂ !
 these little monsters have a note on the back and this cute butt too! I wanted to see this on this card so I punched out an XL Oval for this window ;-) Cute huh??
OK, I will be back tomorrow with another Monster hugs card.
Thanks for looking today!
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

2 comments:

  1. Ha Ha, I love your card with the peep-hole - very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how cute is this?! I love the wonderful ideas you are coming up with for these guys!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...