Monday 27 January 2014

A Perfect Blend and See Ya Later SAB

Hello!
So, tomorrow is the start of Sale-a-Bration, the best time of year for any SU! addict (yes, I'm definitely one! perhaps even one and a half?? lol!) FREE goodies for every £45 spent, whoop!! Don't forget to come back tomorrow for a look at all the freebies plus all the links you need :-D
But first, I'm finally able to blog again after having a very long week where I was poorly, even as far as laid up in bed and not able to go to work! Both of those are so unlike me, so I really must have been sick!! Fortunately I am all better now. I obviously haven't blogged this last week but I'm back today with this card I made last Monday before the dreaded lurgi struck ;-) One of the ladies at hubby's work was leaving and DH said she is a big coffee fan so this is what I made for the folks at his work to sign...
I used a colour combo of Crisp Cantaloupe and Coastal Cabana both on a base of Smoky Slate and all highlighted with gold! Loving the gold ;-)
 This coffee cup is part of the Perfect Blend stamp set which is a bargain at just £9.95 in clear..
 This sentiment is again from the free SAB set See Ya Later, FREE from tomorrow (28th Jan- 31st March '14) I stamped this image with Versamark and then heat embossed it with gold powder. 
The background was stamped using Gorgeous Grunge, I did the Coastal Cabana card with Versamark (after embossing) for a more subtle effect and the Cantaloupe card in matching ink so it's slightly darker
 and stamped off images decorate inside to finish
OK, that's me for today, I have lots to do before I play later but I promise I will be back tomorrow with SAB ideas to kick start this fab promotion.
Thanks for looking today and for your patience this week :-)))
Stampin' Hugs,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...