Saturday 20 July 2013

Gingham Garden Card with Wildflower Meadow

Hello!
As promised I'm back with the other two cards from the Card Keeper Box set I shared with you last night :-)
We made a pretty card with a scrunched flower first using the blossom punch
 and another of those yummy Very Vintage buttons
 and a touch of ruffled stitched ribbon to finish
 Now, this is the card using the Wildflower Meadow stamp which we inked using the markers. 
Sentiment is from Happy Day stamp set, as you can see I got a bit carried away and ended up with "ghosting" around the top edge, ooopsie!
 the Wildflower Meadow flower
 and finally a Finishing Touches Edgelit across the top of the paper layer
OK, that's all from me today, back soon with more!
Stampin' Hugs from me for today,
 

1 comment:

  1. These are so pretty too! What a wonderful gift set!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...