Monday 27 May 2013

Blue Ribbon

Hello there,
I'm a bit late today as we have been out suit shopping for Josh's prom!!! (in a month or so) and some interviews (some this week and next) Gee, it was making me feel r-e-a-l-l-y old!!!
So anyway I have a card today we made at class a while ago. I love this Blue Ribbon set, and it's fab for both boys and girls too :-) I really want to make a girly version this week too.. I really need more hours each day too ....
For this one we used Midnight Muse with Summer Starfruit and a touch of linen thread too..
 and the rosette sections fits into our punches too-- so of course we layered them up :-D
Thanks for stopping by today, I'm off to get ready for tomorrows class!
Back soon with more cards :-D
Stampin' Hugs,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...