Thursday 21 March 2013

Patterned Occasions Cupcake

Hello there,
I have another card from this weeks class for you today, this time using the cute as cupcake from the Patterned Occasions stamp set ;-)
I used a colour combo which was inspired by the trusty colour coach again, it's pink pirouette and early espresso with a dash of rich razzleberry, I stamped the background with pretty in pink ink though as I find the pink pirouette on matching card a bit too pale...
 a closer look at the cake (which is FREE till the 22nd march btw) with a rhinestone candle top
 the DSP is also FREE, it's Sycamore Street DSP and available to you if you spend £45 or more before tomorrow ;-)
Right, I'm off to collect kiddies and another busy night with parents evening again, two lots in a week!!
Back soon with more but if you want free Sale-a-Bration goodies with your order then please message me before 6pm tomorrow,
Stampin' Hugs from me for today, 

1 comment:

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...