Sunday 10 February 2013

Trio Feeling Sentimental


Hi there,

Well, the weather here has been awful this weekend so it has lead to a very relaxing time indoors, only venturing out for essential shopping and a sneaky (rare treat) Chinese take-away on Saturday ;-) 
So, tonight I have another card from class to share with you using the stamp set Feeling Sentimental.

I was uhming and ahing about this set 'till I had a play with it, but I really enjoyed playing with it even though it is quite a different style to I usually make, it was also a big hit at class too!!
So, this card was inspired totally by one I came across on Pinterest, I will be looking for the link but right now I can't seem to see it :-(
Back to the card though for now, I used a base of Crumb Cake with a Night of Navy layer and three panels of Vanilla. Images were stamped with Early Espresso ink and using the spritzer tool and a crumb cake pen I aged all the panels,
 We only added the sentiment (also from the set) with dimensionals and kept the rest flat for easy posting ;-)
Well, that's today's card for you, my next class is on the 18th January so if you would like to come along and join us then please message me for more details and I will be back tomorrow with a sneak peek card which we will be making at the next class!
Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you are all warm and dry wherever you are :-)
Stampin' Hugs, 

2 comments:

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...