Monday 7 January 2013

Back to School (and work ;-))!

Hello!
Well, first of all I must apologise to you all for being absent this last couple of weeks! But now the kids are back to school and hubs is back to work I am back to blogging!! 
I have loads of things to share with you and as the Autumn/Winter catalogue is still available for the next month I am going to share with you some of the projects I have made and not had a chance to blog using products from there over the next few weeks.
So today I am starting with a Halloween project I missed sharing, I love these little pencil holders ;-)
I made the base with black card and stamped using Toxic Treats with Craft White Ink, the little bats and spiders are from the Googly Ghouls stamp set,
A cute Frankenstein, (not two words you thought you would usually hear in the same sentence??) and this sweet little mummy are all in the same set,

 and lastly a lil' witch
 and here they are all together...
These Halloween stamp sets are only available now 'till the end of January, there are no guarantees they will be around in the new main catalogue again so if you love them then please remember to get your hands on them asap.
Back tomorrow with my kids Teacher gifts for Christmas and mini tutorial too ;-)
Thanks for visiting to day,
Stampin' Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. These are so cute! I may have to borrow this idea for Valentines day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...