Friday 16 November 2012

Betsy's Blossoms and Four Frames Birthday Card


Hello, 
I thought today we would get away from Christmas cards for a bit and I made this card recently for my friends daughters birthday, I love the springy colours together, Pool Party and Primrose Petals, very pretty!

 These super little frames are in the Autumn/winter catalogue HERE and fit the four frames stamp set and matching punch (Decorative Label) perfectly, I made a little layered flower with the Boho Blossoms punch too, find the punches from HERE in the catalogue
 and an arty angle to finish for today
That's all from me today, back tomorrow with the closer look at my Owl Occasions class as promised :-)
Thanks for stopping by today
Stampin' Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty! I love the colors and the framed piece is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...