Friday 21 September 2012

Another All Day Class

Hello,
After last weeks very successful All Day Class I have had a couple of people ask, as they couldn't make it to the first date, if I am doing another one before Christmas? As I haven't any more dates planned for new all day events I have decided to run it again for one more day :-) The next date is going to be the 4th October running from 9 till 3, so during the school day, this is the same amount of time as the Saturday class just an earlier start :-))) 
The cost is £30 and you will get over £25 worth of products plus full instructions and use of all the equipment needed plus as much or as little help as you need too. I can  also send you the kit by post but you would need to provide your own stamps (or purchase them from me) to make the exact same cards. 
Closing date to reserve your place is MONDAY 24th SEPTEMBER, this is so your kit arrives in plenty of time, message me today sarah-janerae@sky.com
So, I thought I might share with you some of the projects from the class....
These cards are from  the stamps a stack section of the class and show a sneak peek at the 4 cards you would be making two of, 
some Gingerbread men from Scentsational Season
 3d Ornament using Ornament Keepsakes set
  a blingy snowflake
  and some cute mittens :-)
So, if you would like to come along for some crafty fun then email me today for details :-)
Stampin' Hugs

2 comments:

  1. Hello S-J Love the sneek peeks of your Christmas cards. Love the gingerbread one xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...