Tuesday 18 September 2012

A little Tea Shoppe and Sweet Cake Cards!

Hello there, 
I have a cute little card to share with you tonight using the Tea Shoppe stamp set which will soon be available  again in the Brand spanking NEW catalogue!! 
Speaking of which, would you like your very own copy of the new catty?? 
I have now got just 2 places left on my new Stampers 6 club starting this October!! 
and if you decide to join I will send you a copy right now of the fantastic new main catalogue, a copy of the lovely Autumn/Winter catalogue plus a FREE gift to welcome you too!!!! 
Message me today to reserve a spot (or two) and be a hostess without the hassle!! 
So, back to tonight's card...
As I mentioned I used the Tea Shoppe stamp set and teamed it with the now retired Attic Boutique DSP,  embellished with an antique brad and some of the delicate Victoria Crochet Trim
 I inked with markers for the two tone look
Now, and I also wanted to share a card I made using the Sweet Cake stamp set, this set is retired now but for those of you who purchased it I thought you may like to see my make, sort of a two for one tonight ;-)
 glitter accents and a cherry brad!
and some dimension to finish today.
Right, that's all from me for now, I'll be back tomorrow with more cardness for you ;-)
Thanks as ever for stopping by today, I truly appreciate your visit.
Stampin' hugs,

1 comment:

  1. Lovely cards Sarah-Jane. Love your colour combinations.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...