Friday 20 July 2012

1st ever Scrapbook Club!

Hello there,
I have finally got the photos for my first ever scrapbook club to share with you tonight, we had a really lovely time and if you would like to join us next month then please message me for details, 
So this month we used the gorgeous Attic Boutique DSP making a double page layout. 
Please be gentle, its my first ever!!
 a bit closer, you should be able to click on the pics to make them larger (if you like)
Right page
 So, a few of the details, I made these cute pennants (they are everywhere at the mo) and I added some faux stitching with my mat pack and a white gel pen, cool huh?
 some yummy antique brads, they reminded me of the buttons on the guards coats ;-)
I die cut "Windsor" and stamped "Castle" for my title
 Journaling block is from Everything Elanor as well as the swirls on the background (seen above)
 and this was Tessa's layout, not the best colour but it was getting dark when we finished, lovely job Tessa!
So, if you are interested in joining us then my next class is on the 13th August and they run 7pm-9pm every 4 weeks on a Monday evening, Please book soon as places are strictly limited and I will unfortunately only be able to run one class each 4 weeks.
I look forward to hearing from you soon and for your honest opinion too ;-)
Stampin' Hugs for today,

2 comments:

  1. You did a wonderful job! I love the way the pictures are laid out and the embellishing is wonderful!
    The second version is equally fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the comments Margaret has made - they layout is lovely and they both look equally good! Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...