Saturday 2 June 2012

Tea Shoppe by Stampin' Up!

Hello there!
Happy Bank holiday weekend to all those in the UK! I hope you are going to have a fun and crafty Jubilee weekend as I am hoping to too ;-)
Today I have another card made using the most wonderful set Tea Shoppe, this colour combo is a firm favourite from the colour coach, Elegant Eggplant, Melon Mambo and Old Olive
 This sweet sentiment is included in the set too
some stitching and an edgelit decorated the side 
 and a bit more sewing inside to finish it off :-)
Well, I hope you liked today's card and I will be back tomorrow with more crafty goodness
Thanks for stopping by today,
Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. Cute, cute, cute! Love those little tea cuppy squares and delicious colours. And extra like that little stitching detail inside Sarah Jane - very creative.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...