Friday 29 June 2012

Neutral Baby Prints card,

Hello there,
Today I will be mostly finishing off getting ready for the school fair at Zoe and Zacks school tomorrow. I have made l-o-a-d-s of bits for this fair so if you are in the area (Dibden Purlieu, near the New Forest, message me for directions if needed) then please poop by and say "hi".
Anyway, I have just nipped on here to share another Baby Prints card with you today, this one is in Sahara Sand so perfect if you are not sure which "flavour" the happy couple are expecting ;-)
I stamped the hands in sahara sand ink then again using the stamp-a-ma-jig with versamark.
 Heat embossing then with scented embossing powder :-)
 and a neutral button with vanilla 3mm tafetta ribbon to decorate the sentiment, cute without being too girly (or too boyish!)
Right, back to the craft fair preparations,
Hope to see you there, if not I will be back here tomorrow sometime with some of my makes :-)
Stampin' Hugs 'till then

1 comment:

  1. This is so adorable! Love the layout and the color combo is perfect for surprise babies!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...